The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wednesday 20th June 2012 - The Journey Home

18:19 Semi fast to Watford

What a lovely day.

Have a great sleep

A small man called Kawks.

What? You want more? Oh ok then.

Headline today is "Boris wants to run our schools". Nice.

Hey before I forget, got to tell you about what happened last night. I had a dream that came true.I dreamt I was awake and when I woke up I was...woah scary stuff!

You know that saying "Dress for the job you want, not the job you have"? What a load of baloney! I'm now sat in a disciplinary meeting wearing my Batman costume...

Back to my Homer Simpson outfit tomorrow...

So no footy today, not sure what do to for 2 hrs now. Might have to chat to that woman who cooks me dinner and generally looks after me...

Right better think what to talk about, so best to leave it there.

Ta Ta


No comments:

Post a Comment