The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 25 June 2012

Monday 25th June 2012 - The Journey Home

21:09 All stations to Uxbridge

Good evening gang. Hope you have recovered from last night. All I can say is....where was the guy from the Mars Bar advert when we needed him...

Cheer up England. At least we can now concentrate on putting John Terry in prison...

Seriously, I think with what we've got, we did as well as we did. I overheard my mum say exactly the same thing to my dad when Preeti said she would marry me...

So today's new saying "New balls pls". That reminds me, did you see Serena play today...(sorry bit rude but it's past 9pm right)

I don't have the newspaper, so just gonna have to use other bits to keep you entertained tonight.

Apologies for the no show on Friday, but it was our work do, so after the mixing of drinks (coke, followed my lemonade and orange juice, followed by orange juice and lemonade, let me tell you...I was in no state to tube and blog at the same time...

Today's advert is "Curtains you can open with a remote control". How shit is that? All I wanted to do was change channels to something risqué on Channel 4 and now everyone can see me in my birthday suit from the 10th floor of my lastminute.com hotel...

Ooh ooh, bloke next to me has a paper. "Natwest opens on a Sunday for the first time". Nice, what do they want? a bank holiday? (see what I did there)

Right, time to catch a few zzzz's. Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment