The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 18 June 2012

Monday 18 June 2012 - The Journey Home

18:31 All stations to North Acton

Good evening gang. I trust you all ha lovely weekends and for the fathers in the group, you got fantastic FD presents. I'm certainly getting some interesting looks on the tube with my Homer Simpson slippers!

Headline is "Cricket star, 23 killed on Tube". Oh dear.

Really enjoying the footy everyday.
Preeti walked in and saw me watching the Germany vs Denmark game."Oh no! Football again? Can't we change the channel and watch something better than this!?" she moaned. "Sure babe," I said, turning it over to the Portugal vs Holland game...

In my opinion this England side already has its place booked in the final. Row B seats 21-32...

Next headline is "bus staff want £100 more each time they strike" woah...

Thought for the day: You know you're desperate for an answer when you look on the second page of Google...

There are hardly any people on this tube, so wondering if people are practising for the Olympics?...

Right, let's leave it there as I need to have a scratch. these slippers can get a bit itchy on the tube...

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment