The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 8 June 2012

Friday 8th June 2012 - The Journey Home

18:07 Semi Fast to Watford

Woah, didn't the week go by fast! It felt like a 3 day week to me.

Let's crack on. 2 ladies are talking about food. Whether to go to Maccy D's or Nandos. La di da...

Lady opposite is reading 'fifty shades of grey" by EL James. On page 23 and she still looks interested.

Headline today is 'England plea to stamp out Racism'. Wonder if Terry will be their spokesman?

Hope you all have great plans for the weekend. I am planning on opening up a time capsule I made as a kid. I can't wait to see how pig my puppy is...

Thought for the day: I've never seen a tombstone that read "Died from not forwarding that email to 10 people"

Woah, just read that M & S are going to launch a bank in London next month. It won't be an ordinary Bank, it will be...(Audience participation time)

ooh, just seen that the euro millions is worth £126m tonight. It has the strapline (Tonight. It just keeps getting bigger).

Which reminds me of one of my chat up lines, but probably best to leave it there...ahem. Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment