The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuesday 26th June 2012 - The Journey Home

21:49 All stations to Amersham

Good evening. Day 2 of the week and the second joker of the week has been used. Today we had one of our quarterly meetings at work followed by din dins at Vanilla Black, which is a vegetarian restaurant near work.

If you like salt, it's fantastic. If you like something a bit different (salt), it's fantastic. The pudding was actually rather good, as was the starter of cold soup with mint and the main of goats cheese and random spring roll style bits
The lady looking after us could have been slightly more welcoming though, and between me and you seemed a bit narked as she had us down for dinner at 6:30, rather the 7:45 when we finally rocked up. I reckon the salt on everything was probably her spitting on the food, but thats still technically vegetarian right?

All in all a 2.75 out of 5, and I reckon that's me sorted for salt intake for this month.

On with the show...

Thought for the day: What if you meet the girl of your dreams in your dreams...

Fact of the day: The average person spends over 121 hours a year on the toilet. I shit you not...

Found a discarded paper, so let's have a look. "Big Ben clock tower to be renamed as The Elizabeth Tower. Nice.

There is a pic of the spice girls who have got together after 4 yrs to launch their west end musical 'viva forever!'

Hmm, my neighbour used to have a vauxhall viva and it didn't last 2 months...that's all I'm saying dear blog readers...

Let's finish with some good news: I've just opened a shoe shop. So far I've successfully kept everyone away from it...

Right folks, soon time to head back to work! Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment