The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 15 June 2012

Friday 16th June 2012 - The Journey home

18:27 All stations to Uxbridge

Woo hoo. You know the rest. The train is jam packed and I couldn't even get my iPhone out of my pocket till Great Portland Street.

Left work a bit early to watch the Ukraine match on TV? Who is this 'Itzbin Raindov' bloke everybody is talking about...and why has the match not started yet?

Should be an interesting match. Ran some algorithmic hyperbole simulations at work regarding the England match and it said we would win 2-1.

Despite what some people think, England have played entertaining and beautiful football. Usually against it...

There is a man with a backpack, beard and reading some Arabic scriptures on his iPhone. Err racist. Sure he's here on holiday and he normally chants ahead of the England match. Oh, I think someone is calling me at the far end of the train, must dash...

Right, in the drivers carriage now so we can continue.

There is a woman next to me just holding a random bunch of flowers. No paper wrapping, just as they come out the ground. Nice...

Thought for the day: Broken glass tastes just like blood...

There is a chinese dude walking through the tube handing out leaflets. Listening in, think his name is tay kwon...

Oh, forgot to tell you that yesterday, I lent Preeti a glue stick instead of a chapstick. She still isn't talking to me...

Right folks, have a good one and see you all soon. Have a lovely sleep!

A small man called Kawks





No comments:

Post a Comment