The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 21 June 2012

Thursday 21st June 2012 - The Journey Home

18:26 All stations to Uxbridge

Welcome. Take a seat, the show will begin shortly...

Well hello folks, how are you all. Sorry for being a little bit late but my flight back from Jersey was delayed...

Hope you all got that last bit. Got to keep up with the news right?

A large lady has just sat on my suit jacket. Nice, saves ironing it right? Hope the apple mum gave me this morning hasn't been converted to a slice though.

That reminds me, I accidently left an apple outside my local GP's surgery this morning. He won't be able to get in.

Think about it folks, hope you got it. (apple a day..Dr away)...yeeeah good one Kawks.

Advert for the day (remember that slot), is for Farnborough Airshow 2012. It has the tagline "Spectacular in the air..and amazing on the ground". Woah sounds a lot like Stevie G to me.

Don't know about you, but those air shows feel a bit of let down if there aren't any little crashes...

So it's story time. Went to the Bar in the square with work folk today and
I was standing at the bar when this lady came up to me and said "Fancy buying me a drink?"

Being the polite chap I am (good Indian upbringing), I replied "If you let me choose."

She grinned, "But how do you know what I want?"

"Well, it's kind of a talent" I smiled, "All I do is look a girl up and down and I know exactly what drink suits her best."

"OK", she giggled. "You can choose for me."

So I looked at the barman and said,"Diet coke mate."...

Boom. Sorry, that was 2 fatty boom boom jokes in one blog..will leave them alone for a bit now...they will be used to that anyway...

Across from me there is a bloke who nearly choked swallowing a tablet. I'm not surprised though, those iPads are bloody huge.

Right think I've offended everyone so probably best to leave it there!

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks




No comments:

Post a Comment