The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 1 December 2011

1st December 2011 - The Journey Home

18:23 Fast Chesham

Good evening matey pips, how are we all? Who can believe we are in December already! Wowza.

Today I spent most of my day at a conference in Angel. I've never been to Angel before, but having been there, I might sin a little more. Still had a free lunch ( yep mushroom pasta) and a lemon pastry thing. Yum. They had those fancy dan plates with the plastic holder for your drink. My orange juice got a bit stuck in it, so I just tilted the plate when I got thirsty. Classy Kawks, very classy. Luckily I was wearing someone else's badge, so that was ok...

Let's check today's headline. It's saying that the recent budget cuts will particularly hit woman who are set to lose £2bn in the squeeze. Hopefully this means they won't need those massive bags they bring on the tube anymore (yep the ones that squash against my face, and I've been known to fall into them, specially at the bumpy track bit near Vembly Paark.

Also on the front of the paper is a lovely picture of the Duchess of Cambridge (Kate), you were thinking of the one who looks like a horse right? Anyways, she appears to be wearing a massive popadom hat. Don't blame her, some of those official ceremony things do drag on, and one must eat...

Not sure what the plans are for tonight at home, but I'm feeling super lazy. that's basically me being lazy with a cape on.

A lovely lady who looks just like 'Never ate a rotli', you know that woman tennis player who liked the err ladies. Yeah, well she's playing chess on her phone. I guess she's not into ball games...

Quote for the day '"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.'

The only small point I'd like to raise is that this dude must be one hell of a slow eater...

Last bit of news for you, they are banning calculators from primary schools going forward. Woah, that's gonna divide quite a few people.

Right at HOH and need to change trains, it's raining so need to hold up my brolly. So let's leave it there.

For the tape, 19:00 and Kawks has left the blog room.

Have a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment