The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 2 December 2011

Friday 2nd December - The Journey Home

18:22 Fast Chesham

Wheyhey! It's Friday and we are feeling good. Du doon, du doon, du doon...

Walking to the station, I've noticed that there is a spring in everyone's step, and I may have been mistaken but some of my fellow commuters even had a smile on their face. Wowza!

So, having been doing this blog for a couple of weeks, I've been asking for feedback as you know and it's been coming in thick and fast! Ive looked at the feedback hard and deep and promise to do more people observation and adverts!

Not sure about this fast Chesham train, it's been 4 mins and it's not even here yet. Keep smiling and bouncing Kawks..happy Friday remember.

In the headlines today, we have Clarkson and the 21,000 people who complained about what he said. Anyone stupid enough to believe that he really called for the execution of striking public sector workers should be taken outside and shot in front of their families.

Less jokes Kawks, more observations pls. Ok looking left and right on the platform and still no train in sight.

There is a chap next to me whose name is Berhaus (that's what it says on his jacket), must be German right?, and he is scratching his chin, looking around and then writing something in his red leather bound note book. He's too tall (ie normal size) for me to read what he wrote and I guess even if I could, I don't understand German...

We has a train taken out of service (yep one of the new ones) so crammed into this one along with the world and his aunty who also decided to hang around on the westbound platform 2.

Yippee...I lift my legs and am automatically swept into the carriage. What? You've not tried that before,...works a treat! There are 25 of us between the bank of seats. Not bad, but my record is 32. A 12% tilt by the people already on board and we could have challenged it! Can you tell I work in Analytics?

One of the prisoners in my carriage (carriage 14, second from the back), is none other than a Margaret Thatcher lookalike. She is wearing pristine white gloves. Nice Margaret, very nice. Where's the snooker tournament?

There are 2 Russian lads next to me who look very happy with themselves. One has a bag inscribed with the words "Naerovo" Must be the equivalent of our Nike I guess...They have some Vodka in a tesco bag too, so that may explain the happiness.

Not much going on with the adverts today, just got Moonpig and Amazon kindle ones. Still that's 10p royalties for me for that little section.

There seem to be some super heroes on today, and challenging me for best super hero title. (I'm Super Lazy, kindly given to me by Preeti and Raj).

So we have Evil Eyebrow reader across the way who is reading today's Evening Standard with his glasses half way up his head! Wow that's Evil...

Indian man two seats down with the imitation NYC baseball cap, can you be a bit more discrete picking your nose and flicking it on the floor please.

Talk about karma, the tube doesn't stop at Vembly so ha! He will probably come back as a wasp in his next life too.

I don't know if there is a convention in town today, but just seen a Will Smith lookalike, and yep he has the same ears as well. Where is Will these days, not seen him in ages. I know that 'I am Leg End (as I called it) was a dog, but would be good to see you again man (as long it's not Men in Black 12)

Man, how long is today's blog..either this journey is well slow or my fingers are super fast today.

Right changing at HOH, so let's leave it there.

Wishing you a lovely sleep

A small man called Super Lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment