The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 16 December 2011

16th December 2011 - The Journey Home

17:50 All stations Uxbridge

Well hello there! How are you? Remember me?

Save blog,..

So as you know, it's been a few days since my last blog and it's great to be back. Friday afternoon and the run up to Christmas. Yes boys and girls, spirits are high on the Met line today!

Save blog...

It's actually quiet on the train so either everyone is thinking up their New Years resolutions and what to buy Gran for Christmas or they are knackered after the work office party...

One of the chaps opposite me looks to be from overseas. Years of forensic training, the latest physiological insights tell me this. That and the fact that he has ski glasses on his head and a yellow luggage bag. Neat!

A lady is reading "The girl with the dragon tattoo". Which I believe (saw a poster on a London bus) has been turned into a movie and coming to a harrow cinema near you soon. I hear it's supposed to be very good, but to be honest with you dear blog reader, I have no expertise in chinese tattoos. I opted out after the Indian tattoo semester...

Save blog...


Headlines in the paper today: "Now bus drivers demand £500 for Olympics". Outrageous if you ask me! Where did they get the tickets from in the first place?...

Just did my good deed for the day and let a child have my seat. I demanded £500 for it, but she just stuck her tongue out at me...

2 Indian girls are talking Chav. "Bruv, don't bait me", "don't go there babe, it's critters", and "block my wall...a lie"

Now where did I put those noise reducing headphones...

Just checked out the adverts, but they have all been covered in previous blogs (1-10)

Wembley Park...save blog

Back to the newspaper, and on the next page is details of Britain's most expensive cup of coffee, at £70! They are ingested through an animal called the Luwaks, and excreted out the other end. Mmmm, where can I get a cup...

Just a quick calendar check for you good folks living in Liverpool. There are now only nine more shoplifting days until Christmas...

Just reading the forecast now, and the Met Office have issued an "amber" snow warning...Are they taking the piss?

Finally, I will leave you with today's thought of the day. In 20 years time, the hardest things our kids will have to do will be finding a user name that hasn't already been taken...

Have a fantastic evening, and a lovely sleep,

Kind regards

A small man called Kawks

...save blog

No comments:

Post a Comment