The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 9 December 2011

9th December 2011 - The Journey Home

19:00 semi fast to watford

Yay, it's the weekend and I'm feeling good! Had a nice and busy day and had lots of fun.

On one of the new (rubbish) tubes
So yep, standing as I write this.

Let's check out the Friday revellers!

There is a chap who looks like that president of Iran opposite me. Shadafunajad or whatever his name was. He has an interesting logo on his jacket which says "trepass". Neat, I originally read it as trespass and thought, err don't think so, you have nuclear weapons don't you!

We also have a ponytail man who looks like an artist. Yep, got a beard as well.

I'm wondering if I should suggest to the chap sitting in the "priority" seat to let me sit down now, as surely being 5ft 2 fits into the category of "less able to stand"

The man opposite has been struggling to do the first part of the sudoku puzzle. Might do and help him out in return for his seat.

Thought for the day: "I don't want to talk about it" is girl code for "I'd like to argue about this for a week".

There are no adverts on this tube, just explaining how wonderful the new tubes are. e.g. Easier access, air conditioning blah blah blah. The only thing I do like about them is the bit joining the 2 carriages that moves around like crazy is like a free fun fair ride!

Today's news in the Evening standard: "do not feed pigeons...or you will lose your council home". Wowza, not sure where to start with that one. Let's hear ur punchlines...

Update: nope still not done the first puzzle yet...

So last night, I wrapped the Christmas lights round Rajvi's head while she was asleep last night.You should have seen her face light up when i switched them on this morning...

Ok gang, I wish you the very best for the weekend and have a great sleep,

All the best,

A small man called Kawks


No comments:

Post a Comment