The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 5 December 2011

Monday 5th December - The Journey home

20:09 All stations to Uxbridge

Hello there matey pips, hope u are having a fine dinner. Kawks has just begun his journey home and will be with you for pudding.

Late ending due to an afterwork meeting to talk about work/life balance. Not really, very interesting meeting (for the record)...

Ok what do we have around us...

There this bloke with a big moustache and big shiny head wearing this big thick scarf...hang on, that's just a reflection of me in the mirror, let's start again!

The chap opposite looks exactly like an indian version of the bold bloke from Masterchef. If only if I had a spoon on me, I could have asked him to see if he can do an impersonation. (the bit where he takes 'a teaspoon to taste' and it's the size of Mount Everest!

Lots of people getting on at Baker street and a number of those Amazon Kindles in those lovely cases to make it look like they are really reading a book. The lady next to me is really getting into hers, as she is licking her finger before turning each page...neat.

Today's advert is 5p to any mobile network..how much!! Is this other mobile on the moon! Can't be bothered to read any more of it.

Ok time for thought of the day. Isn't it odd that the the human mind doesn't register the the fact that "the" was used twice each time in this sentence?

Funny and educational Blog. Well worth the £1 I hear you say. Why thank you and soon I'll have enough to buy a lottery ticket...

Finchley Road has arrived and nearly in range of a mobile signal so looking forward to the 'whatsapp' telling me off from Preeti for not being home yet.

This one woman (about 6ft, blond hair, Norwegian looking, perfect teeth and diamond blonde blue eyes)...yeah they get quite ugly at this time of night, is standing in the middle of the seats, even though there are empty seats next to her! what is it they say about brains and beauty again?

Before anyone says anything, yes my brain must be quite big!

And with that, she sits down. Hope she wasn't reading this blog! Ok I'll take a moment to pause as I want to give you all the facts and want to confirm they were deep blue rather than bottle blue eyes....

Headline for the day - I'll cut fares by 7% ken pledges. Is he still on that bloody coronation street.

The girl next to me is also on whatsapp talking to someone called Wendy Crawford. No not the model silly, that's Cindy, her sister...

OK nearly home now so just enough time to tell you about my little visit to the Dr over the weekend. I said, "I applied the pile cream that you gave me this morning and I got a very nasty reaction."

"Where exactly did you apply it?" he asked.

To which I replied, "On the all stations to Algate".

Boom, that's your lot folks. Have a lovely pudding and a great sleep.

Lots of love,

From a small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment