The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 8 December 2011

8th December 2011 - The Journey home

19:34 semi fast to Watford

Hey gang, remember me? It's been 2 days since my last blogfession! Basically, I've not used the tube for the last couple of days. Missed me huh?

So, the balaclava is out as it rained on the way to the station. Easier than holding a brolley, especially with my height. I always tend to poke the sharp bits into people's bellies, so now opt for a gansta style hat.

Who do we have today?

The lady opposite has been to the library me thinks. 2 books on psychotherapy, one regarding the theory of it and the other on the counselling aspects of it. The lady is of quite large size and I suspect that she just grabbed the first 2 books on section 616.891.401 (library index system) as she must have got out of breath. I should really show her my blogs to see what she makes of me!

What else. Opposite we have an Indian dude with a green cap that not only says Nike, but below also the words McMillian! Either that was nike's surname or he brought it from Wembley market for £1.99...

The chap next to him has a double knotted thick scarf. Must be a scout leader.

No one else in my bit to report on yet.

"500 channels and you still can't find anything to watch" is today's advert. I'm thinking Wowza, Sky has gone a bit OTT with their adult channels if you ask me! It's actually an advert for lovefilm and it's telling me that it learns what you like to view. Errr, no thanks!

Thought for today...Did you realise that a woman's "I'll be ready in five minutes" and a man's "I'll be home in five minutes" are exactly the same?...

Headline in today's standard is 'till debt do us part: divorce soars in recession"

Wowza...interesting. I thought getting married was expensive enough. 4 out of 10 don't reach it to their silver anniversary which is shocking and I don't even know how many years is silver! It says people put up with marriage as long as there is enough money....hmmm.

So I went for my 6 monthly checkup yesterday and the bloke holds my 'delicates' and asks me to cough!

He goes, "how do you feel", to which I replied..."like changing my dentist mate"

Boom! At HoH and time to put my hat on and look scary.

Sweet dreams and thanks for coming.

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment