The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wednesday 11th July 2011 - The Journey Home

18:28 All stations to Uxbridge

Hello gang. Good news to share! So at lunchtime today, went to see my doctor who gave me the all-clear on my OCD today. I couldn't thank him enough...

Boom! And that first one was for free!

That reminds me....I've just written a book on reverse psychology. But It's rubbish and you shouldn't buy it...

Had a fun day at work and had to pull myself away and get home. hence why the blog is running 15mins late today.

Put down thought for the day: No, no, no. I'm not insulting you. 'Im describing you...

See how that works out for you!

Lady opposite is reading "The Stylist". Headline is "Greatness is the girl next door". Hmm not sure I agree. Quite sure the Shree Lankan girl living next to us is called Preetumanutham (for short)...

16 days to go

Headline today is the tetra pal dude accused of killing his wife. It says that the billionaire lived with the dead body for week! Surely he must have known something was wrong by the silence in the house...

They lived in a £50m house And he is heir to a fortune worth £4.5bn. Woah, if only I could bottle that...

News about Chris Moyles leaving Radio One. Wow. Not sure what to do now...might start listening to Radio One...

Right, nothing else to report on today, so let's leave it there...

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks






No comments:

Post a Comment