The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tuesday 17th July - The Journey Home

18:15 All stations to Uxbridge

Good evening. First comment. How rubbish is Superstar! Watched it for the first time yesterday and thought everyone was trying a bit too hard and it seemed liked a mish mash of a number of programmes, none of them particularly good...

I've had quite a busy day today. My mate bet me £50 that the M25 is only 118 miles long. Boy is he looking stupid now! I've been driving on it all day and still not reached the end...

10 days to go...whoopee

Just looking at the tube adverts. There is one got phones4U. "I live in Fulham, can I upgrade?". "Yah Absolutely".

Damn, missed out big time there...

There's a story about the athletes and their lovely tweets today as well as experiences of the village. one chap said the beds for too small for this 6ft 11inch frame. Tell me about it!

There is also a review of the new batman movie. Hmm, mixed reviews and it's quite long (160mins). Problems about overly long scenes of dialogue where you can't hear them, but the action is great. Shame that Batman has to die in the end if you ask me...Oh you've not seen it..sorry about that.

The previous movie took £1bn worldwide! Holy molly!!

Right, better leave it there!

Have a great sleep,

A small man called Kawks.





No comments:

Post a Comment