The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 2 July 2012

Monday 2nd July 2012 - The Journey Home

18:06 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello! Long time ting n ting...sorry for the no show on Friday. I had come up with an elaborate excuse but the truth was purely that I couldn't be R'sd...

Still, we all have off days, right Italy?
I'm so happy that Spain won last night. They've really given their fans something to talk about down the Job Centre...

Yes Rak, the jokes are back! Hoping for a like now on FB. No pressure.

Moving on, wasn't yesterday lovely weather. The only downside is that we had some wasps come through the patio door. After the ladies started to scream had to get the spray out. The instructions said :'Do Not Spray Near The Eyes'...So I just aimed for their wings...

Boom! or should that be Buzz...

Let's do the headlines. " Barclays battle to save bob's job'. Nice... It says that diamond has been praised as 'one of the finest bankers in the world'...

Olympic countdown: 3 weeks to go...oooh. did really like the Olympic's ad on the bbc, very exciting.

The Queen cost every Briton 52p last year. To be honest with you my dear blog reader, I'd have been happy to round this up to 60p as I don't have the exact change...

Ok, that's all I got for today, so see you again tomorrow and in the mean time, have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks

No comments:

Post a Comment