The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 12 July 2012

Thursday 12th July 2012 - The Journey Home

17:54 Fast to Chesham

Hello gang. Yes, I know it's a bit earlier today, but I was in work by 7am this morning so thought I would leave "on time"...

So at lunchtime I decided to burn a lot of calories, so I set a fat kid on fire...

Boom! We are off...so was he...

15 days to go...

Headline today is "Olympic Crisis". This is about the M4 repairs not being ready in time and having to get in 3,500 army folk in as they couldn't find enough security staff. Nice...

Thought for the day: I really don't see the problem with arranged marriages. I went to one that wasn't, and it was a complete shambles...

Let's look around...

Actually quite borking today, most folk are either asleep or not doing anything of note...

Ok, it's story time. Yesterday on my way home, Preeti asked me to stop by our Sainsbury's local or wharves the baby one is called to get some frozen pizza. It said on the box,

"Cook for between 20 and 22 minutes."

Now, I'm no genius, but isn't that 21 minutes?...

Just a follow on from yesterdays story about that tetrapak woman who died, that the police are investigating. They said that no corners will be cut in finding her killer...

There is a story about O2, and the loss of service over the last 24 hrs. Tell me about it. Been trying to complain to customer services but can't get through...

Right, can't think of anything else to report, so let's leave it there.

Have a great sleep!

A smaller called Kawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment