The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 6 July 2012

Friday 6th July 2012 - The Journey Home

18:09 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello there! Remember me?..Yep after a massive reaction (3 people) said that they were actually missing my blog, I thought I'd do one today.

Been out on work stuff a lot this week and so didn't get a chance to be my regular self.

So, on with the show..

It's the weekend. Hurrah and it's predicted to rain. I don't understand why people are worried about getting a months' rain in one day though .I wonder if they'd prefer a months' sunshine in one day?...

Hope you've been liking the Facebook pics...getting more likes than my usual "Preeti is leaving me ones" so may continue!

That reminds me...What berries do fat people enjoy the most? Cadburys...

Ok sitting down now at Finchley road...that's better.

There is an article in the paper about lesbian ball that took place last night including quite a few celebs such as Sue Perkins, Clare Balding and Gillian Anderson. It says even the bouncers on the door were female. Nice suits...

That reminds me, its soon gonna be the London gay pride festival, thousands of homosexuals with different ethnic backgrounds. 50 shades of gay... See what I did there!

Still missing the blog?

So this morning, I got quite annoyed (yep even mild manned me). Had just come out the bath and putting on the deodorant and it said on the can, "Avoid Contact with Eyes". Damn to late, I've already seen it I thought...

Hmmf...

Not much on the people watching today, most people seem to be out watching Murray. Looks like Murray may become Scottish rather than British if he doesn't sort himself out soon...

That reminds me, its time to sign off and to have a lovely sleep,

A small man called Kawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment