The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wednesday 23rd November - The journey home

Greetings earthlings. Yes, I know I didn't do a blog yesterday, but I think it's good to have that feeling of 'will he do a blog today or not'. As my teacher once said..'Kawks, always leave them wanting more'. Something I have taken on board for 20 years now, though to be honest with you dear blog reader, I did love that dinner lady job, and should have taken them to a tribunal.

Yesterday, I came home a tinsy bit early as I had a BMW to test drive. (M sport 2.2 with additional media pack- since you asked), so has a play with that in the evening. It passed the 'does the seat go high enough for me and Preeti to drive WITHOUT resorting to using a cushion, which it did I'm pleased to say! 8 out of 10 overall but gonna see how the Jag XF test drive lined up for next month goes before deciding.

18:51 and got to Baker Street, for those that wanted a time and location check.

Let's look around...

Opposite we have a 'Baaank Account and Soort code details' man. Apparently he is calling some woman as we speak to say that her Pigeon had left her a huge inheritance, but he just needs to sort out paying the admin fee. Hmmm, lucky person I thought! Why don't I have any rich pets. Note to self, prey extra hard to Goddess of Wealth Laxmi tonight.

Opposite is also a lady/man with a bright orange jacket what says HyVent on the sleeve. Good for you lady/man vent away...oh IT has got off at Finchley Road. Really wasn't sure which gender that was, had a blonde muchi, but as I've learnt from Preeti n her clients, that don't mean nothing...Except perhaps £2 for the magic box for a upper lip wax.

Great news - the train is now a fast Amersham service due to late running. Only bad news for me is that my Sankoni brothers all legged it at Finchley road and there were a couple that I could have commented on...

We are flying along on the Amersham cruise ship and already at Northwick Park, for all the Drs, Nurses, and Students to disembark. Which reminds me...Whoever came up with the phrase, "Better out than in" never suffered with piles...Boom! Good link Kawks, nicely stitched in if I say so myself...

Seriously, there was a bit of a demo going on outside the Westminster Uni or whatever it's called at Northwick Park. They had banners and placards. One of them read:

"What do we want?"
"A cure for dyslexia!"
"When do we want it?"
"Won!"

Boom! The Kawks is on fire tonight, and quite pleased with his efforts.

Right, Rayners has arrived, I wish you a lovely sleep and tomorrows gig will be coming from Manchester, so I may sound a little different.

Lots of Love,

A man called Kawks


No comments:

Post a Comment