The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Tuesday 29th November - The journey home

18:02 semi fast to Watford

Hey gang, how it's going? Had the usual quandary of whether to get the umbrella out as it was 'spitting' on my way to lovely Farringdon station. Remembered that I didn't actually have any hair so decided to keep the umbrella tucked away in my iPad satchel.

So, looking forward to the strike tomorrow? Loads of people I've spoken to are 'working from home'. Bet Westfield shopping centre is gonna be packed with these 'home workers'. I'm gonna brave it and see how we get on. I don't think they will have the border police at Farringdon, so we should be ok!

Good news to share!! We have 1037 views of the blog so to each and every one of you a big hug (or gentleman handshake) if that's better for ya.

So, who saw that YouTube video of the woman on the tram in Croydon. Wowza! Good to see she has been arrested this morning but the comments on YouTube supporting her behaviour were scary and a reflection of how much more building of bridges we need to do. Well that will keep my Polish friends busy if nothing else...boom!

It turns out the woman wasn't being a racist bigot. She was just reading her Daily Mail out loud to her kid...

No real characters to mention on the tube at the mo, so will report back if this changes at Finchley Road.

Reading the Evening Standard and see that there is a chance of a double dip this year. Not happy about that, and never did think the coleslaw and potato salad combo really works.

My thought for the day - I hate having to explain myself.Don't ask me why...

Wowza, reading that Atos, who employ 80,000 people in 42 countries is going to ban emails as they said 90% of them are a waste of time and want their staff to talk to each other!! Neat...must forward that to everyone at work.

We also have a piece on Facebook floating for $100billion. Wow, that's a lot of likes!

Right gonna hot foot it to the Uxbridge train now. Before I go, just want to say
Happy Birthday Ryan Giggs! I suppose it'll be a quiet affair this year?...

Have a great dinner,

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment