The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 18 November 2011

Friday - The journey home

19:05 Semi fast to Watford

What can I say, it's been a fun week. Stayed a little later in the office to present to 75 Maltese students, to show them if they too worked hard for 20 yrs, with the right luck, skill and judgment could also write a blog on their way home! I was going to do a joke about eating a packet of their unborn, but thought best not to go there.

Back to the journey...let's look around

Nothing to exciting to report so far, except a Chap whose even smaller than me who is talking about Christianity. Talking to his mate about 'look at it from my point of view'. I'm wondering about kneeling down and saying 'sorry I still don't get it'

Chap next to me is playing FIFA on his iPhone. Looks like Chelsea vs Liverpool. Yep definitely Chelsea, just seen Drogba rolling round on the floor.

On the other side is a dude whose head is even shinier than mine! Thinking of asking him if he uses Pledge or Mr Muscle. Anyways, he looks to be interested in his 'middle east property magazine' so I'll wait till he's put it away.

Just had a random thought, If I was reincarnated as a fish, I'd be gutted...

Baker street and 2 new people to analyse. Shiny suit, stripy shirt. Where's your braces mate...this ain't the central line!

2nd new entrant, I could be friends with. iPhone 4 in the left hand, iPhone 3GS (based on surfing speed), in the right. And big mama Bose headphones on. Can faintly hear the lyrics ' 15 miles from Town, where the faces are mostly brown'... Result!

Just glanced the headline in today's evening standard. 'tax on sleep in city hotels'...and that my friends is why I sleep in the office...

2 old ladies have just got on at 'Vembley Paark'. They are having a discussion about one of them seeing the "Dactar" this morning because of bowel trouble recently'. Nothing like waiting to wait till your with a crowd full of strangers before discussing your personal health I find. Anyway, she is explaining how when then the Dr asked whether she was regular, she smiled and said 7.30am on the dot. Like some others on the tube listening to this fabulous conversation, her friend said, so what's the problem, to which she replied...I don't wake up till o 8.00am

Boom Boom. Right gang, have a truly wonderful weekend, Sirish has told me I'll need an umbrella on Sunday, but hey ho, still lots of time to spend with the people I love.

Best wishes,

A man named Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment