The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Friday 24 May 2013

Got anything new to report? - Min's MinIT Update. Friday 17th May 2013

Well hello hello! It's Friday, it's coming up to the bank holiday weekend...it's raining..hurrah...

No messing about this week as feeling a bit sleepy and already midway to the office.

Advert: O2 are proudly displaying their new offer 'change phones as often as you change tubes'. Well that's all fair and good O2, but not everyone is a pickpocket...

Gadget: Just got off the phone to my contacts at Apple and got some juicy news about the new iPhone 5S. Listen up...that right, it's going to have a better spec mic. Brilliant...if only I was with O2, I'd have swapped mine in a heartbeat. (Perhaps could have heard the heartbeat with the 5S). There are also rumours of Apple launching a budget version of the iPhone which will have plastic instead of aluminium. Well that's Preeti's birthday present sorted...Can't give Min Marks out of 10, till I see it, so holding score till then....2.13. (Come on Apple sort your selves out, give us SOMETHING otherwise you know what's gonna happen...)

Ooo, before I forget, my iBook which is currently in final stages of review by Apple should by available by the weekend. It's a book version of my tech blogs plus all my FB updates that week. And yes you cheapskates its free...just search for author 'Bhogaita' or the title of this blog.

App: Zeebox. Believe it or not (no not you Ripley), but no one just watches TV anymore. Most of us usually have our iPhone or tablet on whilst we watch Sir Alan (Glueless...bloody clueless)...or Britain Got Talents init (Leicester version). That's right and this app, Zeebox is bloody brilliant. Not only can you use it to change your TV channel (aka Sky+ app), it shows you real time tweets from the general public and stars who are watching the same programme. It really made the 3 hrs and 15mins of the Eurovision Song Contest fly by! (My favourite lyrics on the show were 'It becomes untrue because of my shoes I’m wearing today, one is called love the other is pain”...nice (perhaps get a bigger size next time). App is very addictive and gets Min Marks out of 10...9.73

Joke: well going to do a little poem to make up for always having a joke at Preeti's expense...

I can't eat in the morning because I'm thinking of her.

I can't eat at lunchtime because I'm thinking of her.

I can't eat in the evening because I'm thinking of her.

I can't sleep at night because I'm really starving...

Right, that's your lot! Have a lovely bank holiday sleep,

A small man called Min


No comments:

Post a Comment