The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tuesday 30th October 2012 - The Journey Home

18:26 All stations to Uxbridge

Long time, long time people, but yes, felt like doing a little blog today.

It's like nothing has changed! Tube is packed and I'm balancing under someone armpit. Nice...

So, where to start? Probably with the bloke with shit headphones next to me who is playing some clubby type music. Doesn't he know this is the Met line and we only play bhajans?

Apologies for the swear word there folks but I can't stand people that use alternative words to avoid offending others. It gets right on my mammary glands...

Headline today is about the storm in New York. Looks like Christmas has started early there as I can see some trees in the shops. Boom, we are back!

What if that Gangnam Style was actually a giant rain dance and they brought this hurricane on themselves?

Missed me huh...ahhh

There is an advert on the tube about 'the new king of the ereaders' something called Nook! Woah never heard of it, maybe it's been hiding in a cranny?.. Has anyone even seen a cranny?

Had an exciting day at work today and my boss called me into his office and said, "I've noticed you nodding off during team meetings recently. Are you getting enough sleep?""Not really, the meetings are a lot shorter these days..."

Fantastic, the train has now changed destination from Uxbridge to HoH. Great...definitely wearing big coat tomorrow...

There is a bloke opposite who is not amused either. He is rolling his eyes and doing large intakes of breath at hearing this news. Well it's either that or he's about to give birth...

In the paper, there is a story about introducing a £2 toll to drive through the Blackwall Tunnel. Thanks but I'd rather buy a EuroMillions ticket...

Thought for the day: If you think you aren't creative...buy a gym membership and see how many excuses you find not to use it...

So yes, I know I haven't been doing daily blogs recently but you can blame iplayer. I've been using the journey to watch random bbc programs. Can recommend 'welcome to India'! It's also good for Dragons Den, though I just listen to that so I don't get scared by Theo and that ladyman.

And with that my dear blog reader, I'm out...

Have a great sleep and keep liking those random sad Facebook updates as they are helping show god what a decent person you really are, and we can divert all the research being put into cancer cures and just invest in Facebook likes...

A small man called Kawks








No comments:

Post a Comment