The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Thursday 11 October 2012

Thursday 11th October 2012 - The Journey Home

18:31 All stations to Uxbridge

Evening all! Woah, it's a bit wet and I bashed a few people with my brolley on the way to Farringdon station. Man, there knees must be sore...


2 blokes are discussing how rubbish the new guy is. They are using swear words and everything. I'm ticking off the bullshit bingo off the list as we seal and in the last minute we have had 'textbook monkey', 'arse from elbow' and 'don't get me wrong'. Wonder if they can get a full house with 'Some of my best friends are black'...

Man, these guys just need to think outside the box...perhaps some bluesy thinking would help. I may suggest this to them (offline)...

Ok, what else

So last night, a bloke rang me up and said, "We've got Preeti held hostage. £50k or you'll never get her back."I said, "Go on then, I'll take the £50k..."

Boom. Only kidding my dear blog reader...he only offered £45k...

Headline today is that gas prices are going up, even though British Gas made £1.5bn profit in the first 6 months. Woah, that's money for hot air...

Ooh. News to share. I've finally saved enough money to send Rajvi to college. Only on the bus though, not in a taxi...

Today tube advert is "Help Your Self", by keeping your home locked up and your valuables hidden from burglars...damn, that's where I was going wrong...

More words to share from my 2 moaning friends 'plug and play right!'
'Burnt her bridges', and 'its not a vanilla playing field'. I like that last one, gonna try and use that one tomorrow...

"I escalated Tom's email back to Tom. "Woah,that one is just mind games...

This lady in pugg shoes is reading a tiny book which is half the size of my iPhone (5) called Fortress Muslim.

Hmm not sure if it's legit, as she is reading it from front to back...

There is a man who looks to have had a hard day at work, judging by the fact that his head is bending all the way to his knees...

The Jimmy Saville story is still front line news. Here's a thought, Woman around 40 years of age please come forward if Jimmy Savile didn't molest you. It would be much easier that way...

"If we are still doing business analysis, then we are in trouble"...'it's gonna be a piece of piss', 'it's all Bout the long game' and 'I don't want you to have an opinion'

Ahem, well I hope you've leant loads there, all part of the service...

And remember kids, be careful out there, it's not a vanilla playing field...

Have a great sleep

A small man called Kawks


No comments:

Post a Comment