The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Tuesday 2 October 2012

2nd October 2012 - The Journey Home

18:34 Semi Fast to Watford

Hey peeps, I trust you had a lovely day at work today. My nose has dribbled for most of it, but hey ho that's not really cutting it at work. Well Sir Alex Ferguson suggested I use my feet instead...

Ok, done my good deed for the day and let some olds take my seat. So that should be odds on for me to be reincarted as a Brahmin again...

So what's all this news about Jimmie Saville...oh dear...

Fact of the day: Weighing an elephant is just like weighing a human. But on a much bigger scale...

So last night, I could see Preeti had a face on her so I reluctantly asked what was up. "Oh my god!" she said. "You definitely don't want to hear about the day I've had." "Thanks, love," I replied. "I'm off for a bath."...

There is a man with posh headphones next to me. They are proudly displaying that they are model PXC 310. Nice...

You know you are a real geek if you thought, hmm I'll google that and see what make they are...

The dude is obviously into his stuff as he shirt says "Est 1938". And it looks good for something that old. Before you say it, yep he is reading the Guardian (international section) on his IPad 3...


What else...

Woah, there is a story in today's Evening Standard about the reason why Justin Bieber vomited on stage during his concert? Apparently, his earplugs fell out...

Boom...

There is a women to my left reading "fifty shades freed". Err...harram...

On my right is a man who looks be be approximately 29 reading "hunger games"...nice.

I'm peeking at 'the Book' but can't make out any rude bits yet...damn...

A lady opposite seems to have a rather posh bag with MK on it. No people, it's not short for Milton Keynes but some bloke called Michael Kors.. Neat

Right, time to blow my nose so lets leave it there!

Have a great sleep!

A small man called Kawks...


No comments:

Post a Comment