The Met Line Journal

The life and times of a small man called Min, his daily journey's from Rayners Lane to Farringdon.

This blog is an insight into the wonderful world of the Met Line, packed into chunky bites of random thoughts, the weird and the wonderful sites I see on my journey to and from work, and the odd comedy gag...

Read it and weep (with laughter)...

Monday 8 October 2012

Monday 8th October 2012 - The Journey Home

18:40 All stations to Uxbridge

Well hello there! I trust you all had delightful weekends

So, today I received my new work phone. yes folks a lovely iPhone 5!

Have a great sleep...

What you want more, but I've got a new toy to play with! Oh ok, let's have a look to see what's going on.

Well, I've managed to get a seat, so that's good.

'BBC U turn over Saville sex probe'. Now then now then now then...harram

I was listening to Five Live this morning and there was an interesting debate about people who were unemployed but having large families having their benefit cut, rather than the state supporting them. Hmm not sure about that to be honest with you my dear blog reader. I mean, where are we gonna find the X Factor contestants from now?

What else...

There is a woman opposite me who has a nose the size of a red pepper. I was gonna take a pic, but can't get the camera far back enough. Nice...

Looking in the business section and I see that JJB Sports has gone into liquidation - I guess that leaves Primark with the monopoly on Liverpool fashion then...

That reminds me! Preeti turned to me yesterday and said, 'Honey, look. I haven't worn this in 15 years and it still fits.' I said, 'Errr, It's a scarf...'

The train is heaving today. Mostly with women. Wonder what's going on?

Oh no, just read that the plans for driverless trains for the tube have been ruled out for at least a decade amid fears over jobs and safety. Oh we'll, I'll still be doing this commute for a while longer...

Cheryl's got 3 stars out of 5 for her concert at the O2 by the paper. It talks about how she leaps 20ft during 'Sexy Den a Mutha'. Ok Cheryl we might need to speak about spellcheck at some point.

It says the performance felt a bit limp as there was no band, she sang ok and dancing was slick. Well if you went to listen to her sing, I think my dear MoFo reader you are kinda missing the point...

All the women have left at Wembley Park. wonder if Arsenal ladies are playing or there is some national bake competition. Only kidding ladies, just trying to wind you up...

Ok, I need to practice what I can say to SIRI so lets leave it there!

Have a great iNap.

A small man called Kawks



No comments:

Post a Comment